What is Zerochol?
Zerochol is a natural food supplement which provides natural plant sterols to help control cholesterol levels.
Who can take Zerochol?Zerochol is suitable for people who need to balance their blood cholesterol levels. Please contact your GP before taking Zerochol if you currently take cholesterol lowering medication.
What are plant sterols?Taking plant sterols daily should be your first step in lowering LDL “bad” cholesterol. Plant sterols are naturally occurring substances found in plants. They work by blocking the absorption of cholesterol in the small intestine, which contributes to a significant decrease in the blood LDL “bad” cholesterol level. New research confirms that 1.6 g (2 tablets) Zerochol plant sterols can lower cholesterol by 17% in 3 months, without any side effects.
What are the directions for use?For Zerochol, adults take 2 to 3 tablets daily, 2 of which should be taken with the main meal. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Plant sterols work best when taken with food.
For Zerochol Cardio +, adults take two tablets daily with water, to help reduce blood cholesterol. Alternatively, take one tablet daily with water, to contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
Are there any allergens present?Contains soy oil. No soy protein present. Zerochol is free from all other allergens.
Is Zerochol dairy free?Yes, Zerochol is dairy free.
Is Zerochol gluten free?Yes, Zerochol is gluten free.
Is Zerochol suitable for vegetarians and vegans?Zerochol is suitable for both vegetarians and vegans. This makes it ideal for people who follow a vegetarian or vegan diet, and want to manage their cholesterol level with plant sterols.
Are there any isoflavones present?Isoflavones are present in all soy foods with the exception of soy sauce and soy oil. Therefore, Zerochol is safe as it contains no isoflavones.
Are there any side effects?No side effects have been reported in the numerous research studies carried out on plant sterols over the last 30 years. Plant sterols are already part of your normal diet via cereals, vegetable oils, nuts and seeds, albeit at a much lower level. The European Food Safety Authority confirmed that consuming 1.6g to 3g plant sterols daily is a safe and effective way to lower LDL cholesterol.
Does Zerochol affect CoQ10 synthesis?No, plant sterols do not affect the synthesis of CoQ10.
Is Zerochol a natural product?Yes, Zerochol contains 100% natural plant sterols.
Zerochol Cardio + | 60 Tablets
€34.95 – €78.64
Plant Sterols and Red Yeast Rice Tablets
Zerochol Cardio + Tablets are a supplement formulated to help reduce and/or maintain normal LDL cholesterol levels, and support overall heart health. It is effective at reducing cholesterol due to the double action of plant sterols and red yeast rice.
Why Zerochol Cardio +?
- Clinically proven to lower cholesterol levels.
- Supports a healthy heart.
- High strength 1500mg plant sterols and 2.88mg red yeast per 2 tablets.
- Once a day formula convenient to just take 2 tablets with your main meal daily.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Free shipping on orders over €30
Who is Zerochol Cardio + for?
Adults Looking to Reduce Cholesterol
Recommended for adults 18 to 70 years old wishing to support healthy LDL cholesterol levels and support overall heart health.
Supporting the Heart
Recommended for adults who want to support a healthy heart. Vitamin B1 and CoEnzyme Q10 help maintain a healthy heart.
Vegans and Vegetarians
Can be included as part of plant based diet for vegetarians and vegans.
Zerochol Cardio+ is especially formulated to reduce and/or help maintain normal LDL cholesterol levels and support overall heart health. Zerochol Cardio plus is effective at reducing cholesterol due to the double action of plant sterols and red yeast rice.
Plant Sterols, also known as Phytosterols, are naturally occurring substances found in a variety of fruits, vegetables, nuts and cereals and have been shown to lower/reduce blood cholesterol. Plant Sterols have been shown to be effective in reducing the absorption of cholesterol into the bloodstream and therefore help to maintain healthy cholesterol levels.
Red yeast rice provides a standardised source of Monacolin K, a potent inhibitor of HMG-CoA reductase, an enzyme that triggers cholesterol production in the body. As a result, monacolin-K in red yeast rice extract can inhibit the production of cholesterol in the body.
Zerochol Cardio + also provides vitamin B1 which helps maintain a healthy heart and contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism. CoQ10 which is found in every cell in the body. with naturally high concentration in organs with the highest energy requirements such as the heart. liver, and kidneys. As we age our bodies produce less CoQ10, so it’s important to supplement. Just two small tablets taken with your main meal, makes Zerochol Cardio + a natural and easy way to keep cholesterol levels in check and keep your heart healthy and happy.
Key Benefits of Zerochol Cardio +
- Complex of plant sterols, red yeast rice extract, coenzyme Q10 and vitamin B1.
- Clinically proven to lower cholesterol with 2 tablets daily.
- Just one tablet helps to maintain normal cholesterol levels.
- Can reduce risk in development of coronary heart disease.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Once a day formula.
Who Should Take Zerochol Cardio +?
For adults 18 to 70 years old wishing to support healthy cholesterol levels naturally.
- Tablets contain 1500mg of plant sterols per 2 tablets. NRV not established.
- Tablets contain 192mg of Red Yeast Rice extract per 2 tablets of which Monocolin K 2.88 mg. NRV not established.
- Coenzyme Q10 30mg. NRV not established.
- Vitamin B1 - Thiamin 0.4 mg. NRV 36%.
Nutrient Reference Value (NRV).
Plant sterols (soy oil (glycine max), sunflower (helianthus), pine tree oil (pinus sp.), maize and rapeseed oil), anti-caking agent (tri-calcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), emulsifier ( sodium carboxymethylcellulose, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, glycerol), red yeast rice, coQ10, vitamin B1.
Directions for Use Zerochol Tablets
- Pack size: 60 tablets.
- Adults take two tablets daily with water, to help reduce blood cholesterol. Alternatively, take one tablet daily with water, to contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose. The total dietary intake of added plant sterols (from food or supplements with added plant sterols) should not exceed 3 g and intake of monacolins from red yeast rice rice should be less than 3mg daily.
- Storage: store in cool dry place, out of reach of children.
- Zerochol is not intended for those who do not need to control their cholesterol.
- This product is not intended for people who do not need to control their blood cholesterol levels.
- Zerochol may not be nutritionally appropriate for pregnant and breastfeeding women or children under age 5 years.
- A daily consumption in excess of 3g of added plant sterols per day should be avoided. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. This product should be used as part of a balanced and varied diet, rich in fruits and vegetables to help maintain carotenoid levels.
Questions Zerochol Cardio + Supplements
|66 × 66 × 150 mm
1, 2 (Save 12%), 3 (Save 25%)
Plant sterols (soy oil (glycine max), sunflower (helianthus), pine tree oil (pinus sp.), maize and rapeseed oil), anti-caking agent (tri-calcium phosphate, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate), bulking agent (microcrystalline cellulose), emulsifier ( sodium carboxymethylcellulose, hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, glycerol), red yeast rice, coQ10, vitamin B1
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.